With 85 percent of consumers researching products online before they make a purchase, the expertise of today’s digital marketing agencies is more important than ever. As part of a recently published guide, Design Rush identified the top six characteristics that companies should look for when choosing a digital marketing agency:
- Capacity to understand your business and adapt to your brand
- A streamlined process carried out by qualified experts for each digital marketing channel
- Industry experience and proven track record of bringing success to similar businesses
- Collaborative nature of their team and top-notch communication abilities
- A clear vision and roadmap for every campaign and the tendency to stay on course
- Access to resources and tools that help them better manage and execute projects
Design Rush based their list selections on companies that expertly combined a number of techniques to promote a client’s brand identity across many channels, drive the business forward, and reach business goals. For instance, digital marketing companies like Osmond Marketing were selected based on their ability to utilize SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, paid media, and PPC, along with traditional marketing and advertising as part of their content marketing campaigns.
Osmond Marketing was also highlighted for its expertise in public relations, integrated marketing, content marketing, and more.