Your client wants to know three things:
- When will I receive my deliverable?
- Who’s in charge?
- What am I paying for?
If you can’t immediately answer those questions, you need a better project management and client onboarding system.
That’s where GuideCX comes in. Think about this:
- Full transparency into project status, next steps, and go-live dates
- Communication automation during the onboarding/implementation process
- Reduction of time between purchase date and project completion
- Managing expectations for better customer satisfaction
- Increasing accountability to promote engagement
- All-around sanity saver
14-Day Trial with Two Months Free*
- Offer clients full transparency into project status, next steps, and go-live dates
- Work faster by automating communication during the onboarding and implementation process
- Reduce the time between purchase date and project completion
- Manage expectations for better customer satisfaction and long-term relationships
- Provide complete visibility into the project, which increases accountability and promotes engagement
Comprehensive Website Audit**
- Analyze all backlinks
- Highlight low-quality content
- Provide recommendations to improve page load times
- Recommend on-page SEO
- Research content gap opportunities
- Review structured data and rich snippets
- Ensure website is mobile optimized
- Review broken links (404s)
- Find all indexing issues
- Review organic traffic
- Improve click-through rates
- Compile full audit report
Automation and a healthy, optimized website have never been easier.
*For the first year, GuideCX will grant two months at no cost, so the renewal date will be 14 months from the activation date but will follow a 12-month renewal schedule thereafter.
**Stage Marketing will provide an audit report analyzing everything outlined on this page. The website audit will be performed at an agreed-upon date in 2021.